Our client is a National company who deal with infrastructure and are currently looking for an NOC Engineer to join its busy team. Overview: Working for the wholesale/operational brand and providing support to our clients ISP.
The candidate must be able to demonstrate strong analytical skills in networking & telecoms technologies. Ideally hold some form of industry qualification such as Cisco CCNA or Alcatel-Lucent NRS
Our client, a leading Health and Life Insurance company offer an on-line and telephone service for consumers allowing them to tailor quotes, shortlist policies and buy the best and most cost effective levels of cover for them without operating a hard sell approach. They are currently looking to grow their Sales Function. Job Scope:
As a sales advisor you will be responsible for producing high quality, sustainable business through the process of making warm outbound calls to new customers who have enquired via online market comparisons of Income Protection, Life Insurance and Private Medical insurance policies.
You will be expected to offer outstanding customer service through your expertise and knowledge of the marketplace and offer a unique “advised” recommendation best for your customer’s needs
Our client, based in Cardiff is a leading Health and Life Insurance broker providing consumers with tailored quotes allowing them to purchase the best product for them.
They are currently looking for a Sales Co-Ordinator to sit in their Sales team. The role involves:- Being the first contact with a customer, explaining the features and the benefits of the advised sales process and to generate and refer a lead for the Sales Consultants.
The key scope of the role is to make high volume outbound calls on real time and legacy campaigns to meet an expected call and quality target, being first point of call to the comparison site customer generated leads
An exciting opportunity to join a reputable legal firm in Cardiff . Our client are looking to recruit a Legal Assistant to join their Commercial Property Department based in their Cardiff Office.
Suitable candidates must have excellent communication and organizational skills, a good attention to detail and the ability to work well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment. Experience in the following is desirable:-
• File opening, closures and compliance
• Obtaining title information from the Land Registry
• Ordering property searches
• Simple drafting and amendments to documents with track-changes
• Land Registry and Companies House applications
• Land Transaction Tax and Stamp Duty Land Tax returns
• Billing and general administration tasks
Closing date for applications is 30th August 2019
Our client have a unique opportunity to join their Customer Service Department in a pivotal role. In this role you will use the Chatbot software to create conversation flows by literally planning and writing the content to get a customer from the point of asking a question to them receiving the answering and saying goodbye! Don’t worry, there is no complex coding language involved, the software we use is more drag and drop. You will be responsible for measuring how effective the ChatBot is at understanding and correctly responding to the customer query via online chat. You will report your results, finding and recommendations
Our client, a leading IT solutions provider are looking for a Business Development Executive to:- · Managing the prospect database – continually updating all prospect information and ensuring all calls are scheduled, completed and followed up accurately and to deadline.
· Cleansing the database to ensure all information is kept up to date.
· Prioritising and scheduling calls.
· Following up edm campaigns
Our client, a large law firm in Cardiff are looking for a temporary Legal Secretary for approx 2 months
As part of this role you can expect to be involved in:
• Providing the full range of secretarial and administrative support to a team of legal advisers and key clients
• Providing financial administrative support to Legal Advisors'. Processing invoices, write offs, transfers, preparing clients monthly reports, invoice narratives and sending out to clients.
• Dealing with and screening calls for legal advisers; delivering a positive client experience
• Management of emails and correspondence
• Acting as liaison point for clients and colleagues
• Highly proactive and responsive diary management
• Organising internal and external meetings
• Organising travel, business trips, itineraries and events
• Dealing with expenses claims for legal advisers
• Providing a full financial administration service to support legal advisers; preparing bills and liaising with the offshore Finance team, management of payments, receipts and transfers, dealing with arising queries and issues
• Producing high quality legal documents, correspondence and presentations using the MS Office suite and in-house tools
• Digital dictation using Big Hand software
• File opening and closing; ensuring both physical and electronic client and internal files are properly maintained
• Working as part of a wider secretarial team; supporting and covering for other secretaries and their legal advisers as needed
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate: • Experience in Company Commercial
• Experience of providing secretarial/PA support to senior legal advisers
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and organisation skills
• A flexible and committed attitude;
• Excellent problem solving skills and initiative
• Strong team ethic; the willingness to take account of others’ workloads and offer help
• Good relationship building skills, internal and external
Our client, a reputable insurance provider are looking for a Reconciliation Officer who will report to the Financial Controller and will be responsible for processing insurer commission statements promptly as they arrive and reconciled to in-house accounting records.
Working as part of the finance team, the Reconciliation Officer is focused on the accounting function of commission input and commission anomaly reconciliation. Assistance will be expected with ad-hoc duties as required within the department.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Ensure potential cancellations are tasked for action appropriately
Our client operates an online price comparison website for Health Insurance, Income protection, Critical Insurance and Life Insurance products for individuals and families.
Working with partners including MoneySupermarket, Confused.com, GoCompare, Money.co
A fantastic opportunity to support the DevOps function within an entrepreneurial business with a growing brand in the UK.
Our client operate some of the UK's leading price comparison sites for Health Insurance, Income Protection and Life Insurance with significant innovations and USPs through our world-leading software. They have partnerships with some of the UK's leading household aggregators including Confused.com, GoCompare, Money