We currently have an opportunity for a Payroll Officer to join our client in Cardiff
The Payroll Officer is responsible for the accurate processing of a monthly payroll for employees to include making RTI submissions. They also administer the pension and salary sacrifice schemes. In addition they will have responsibility to ensure that the system is updated to meet statutory requirements and that its use is further developed. The payroll function sits within the HR team and the successful candidate will also carry out HR tasks such as interviews and maternity/ paternity/parental leave meetings as well as contributing to projects and responding to payroll queries
Our client, based in the Cardiff Bay area are looking for a Data Entry Clerk to assist with some processing for a project for a month. If you are immediately available, computer literate and have good typing skills please contact us urgently
Our client, based in the centre of Cardiff are looking for an Administration Support Officer. Reporting to the Office Manager within the Corporate Services team, the Administrative Support Officer will provide a bilingual general administrative support to the office, including front of house responsibilities, filing, copying, receiving and communicating messages in Welsh and English, maintaining office diaries and supplies. The Administrative Support Officer will provide facilities support to the Office Manager and offer wider administrative support across teams as required. Responsibilities: Administrative and Corporate Services support • Deliver a friendly and professional bilingual service as first point of contact, greeting office visitors and callers; • Handle general correspondence and telephone enquiries, co-ordinating their distribution to employees for their information and action; • Open and arrange distribution of all incoming mail; • Process outgoing mail accurately and efficiently, arranging courier services where appropriate; • Produce mail merges and mail outs as required; • Monitor customer services inbox, responding to or escalating correspondence as appropriate; • Oversee use of conference rooms, monitoring bookings and ensuring appropriate arrangements are made for visual aids, equipment, refreshments, etc
As a Renewals & Retention Consultant you will be responsible for delivering exceptional customer service to existing customers and producing high quality, sustainable business through a proactive contact strategy.
The key functions of the role are to carry out calls with all new customers, successfully retain, renew or re-broke, in conjunction with the sales team, through your expertise and knowledge of the marketplace. The role requires individuals that are self-motivated, understand and able to deliver an outstanding customer experience, whilst achieving KPIs and managing customer expectations throughout the lifetime of their policy.
Responsibilities and Duties:
o Providing excellent customer service in line with company standards, procedures and guidelines
Our client, a respected large law firm are looking for Law Graduates to work in their Real Estate department.
You will have completed a law degree and ideally have some knowledge of work within a legal enviroment or an office enviroment
You will need to be eager, quick to learn, committed and be able to use your own initiative.
If you are looking for experience within a busy, high pressure legal enviroment and are able to commit to an ongoing role please apply
Our client is a National company who deal with infrastructure and are currently looking for an NOC Engineer to join its busy team. Overview: Working for the wholesale/operational brand and providing support to our clients ISP.
The candidate must be able to demonstrate strong analytical skills in networking & telecoms technologies. Ideally hold some form of industry qualification such as Cisco CCNA or Alcatel-Lucent NRS
Our client, a leading Health and Life Insurance company offer an on-line and telephone service for consumers allowing them to tailor quotes, shortlist policies and buy the best and most cost effective levels of cover for them without operating a hard sell approach. They are currently looking to grow their Sales Function. Job Scope:
As a sales advisor you will be responsible for producing high quality, sustainable business through the process of making warm outbound calls to new customers who have enquired via online market comparisons of Income Protection, Life Insurance and Private Medical insurance policies.
You will be expected to offer outstanding customer service through your expertise and knowledge of the marketplace and offer a unique “advised” recommendation best for your customer’s needs
Our client, based in Cardiff is a leading Health and Life Insurance broker providing consumers with tailored quotes allowing them to purchase the best product for them.
They are currently looking for a Sales Co-Ordinator to sit in their Sales team. The role involves:- Being the first contact with a customer, explaining the features and the benefits of the advised sales process and to generate and refer a lead for the Sales Consultants.
The key scope of the role is to make high volume outbound calls on real time and legacy campaigns to meet an expected call and quality target, being first point of call to the comparison site customer generated leads
Our client, a leading IT solutions provider are looking for a Business Development Executive to:- · Managing the prospect database – continually updating all prospect information and ensuring all calls are scheduled, completed and followed up accurately and to deadline.
· Cleansing the database to ensure all information is kept up to date.
· Prioritising and scheduling calls.
· Following up edm campaigns
Our client, a large law firm in Cardiff are looking for a temporary Legal Secretary for approx 2 months
As part of this role you can expect to be involved in:
• Providing the full range of secretarial and administrative support to a team of legal advisers and key clients
• Providing financial administrative support to Legal Advisors'. Processing invoices, write offs, transfers, preparing clients monthly reports, invoice narratives and sending out to clients.
• Dealing with and screening calls for legal advisers; delivering a positive client experience
• Management of emails and correspondence
• Acting as liaison point for clients and colleagues
• Highly proactive and responsive diary management
• Organising internal and external meetings
• Organising travel, business trips, itineraries and events
• Dealing with expenses claims for legal advisers
• Providing a full financial administration service to support legal advisers; preparing bills and liaising with the offshore Finance team, management of payments, receipts and transfers, dealing with arising queries and issues
• Producing high quality legal documents, correspondence and presentations using the MS Office suite and in-house tools
• Digital dictation using Big Hand software
• File opening and closing; ensuring both physical and electronic client and internal files are properly maintained
• Working as part of a wider secretarial team; supporting and covering for other secretaries and their legal advisers as needed
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate: • Experience in Company Commercial
• Experience of providing secretarial/PA support to senior legal advisers
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and organisation skills
• A flexible and committed attitude;
• Excellent problem solving skills and initiative
• Strong team ethic; the willingness to take account of others’ workloads and offer help
• Good relationship building skills, internal and external