Our client, a leading IT solutions provider are looking for a Business Development Executive to:- · Managing the prospect database – continually updating all prospect information and ensuring all calls are scheduled, completed and followed up accurately and to deadline.
· Cleansing the database to ensure all information is kept up to date.
· Prioritising and scheduling calls.
· Following up edm campaigns
Our client, a reputable insurance provider are looking for a Reconciliation Officer who will report to the Financial Controller and will be responsible for processing insurer commission statements promptly as they arrive and reconciled to in-house accounting records.
Working as part of the finance team, the Reconciliation Officer is focused on the accounting function of commission input and commission anomaly reconciliation. Assistance will be expected with ad-hoc duties as required within the department.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Ensure potential cancellations are tasked for action appropriately
Our National client, a charitable organisation are looking for a Sales Executive to nurture and develop the North Wales region. CORE DUTIES:
1. To identify and develop strategic marketing and sales opportunities for the
Organisation’s training & supplies business to increase income and profile.
Our client operates an online price comparison website for Health Insurance, Income protection, Critical Insurance and Life Insurance products for individuals and families.
Working with partners including MoneySupermarket, Confused.com, GoCompare, Money.co
A fantastic opportunity to support the DevOps function within an entrepreneurial business with a growing brand in the UK.
Our client operate some of the UK's leading price comparison sites for Health Insurance, Income Protection and Life Insurance with significant innovations and USPs through our world-leading software. They have partnerships with some of the UK's leading household aggregators including Confused.com, GoCompare, Money
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Motor Underwriter to join their growing team. The Position
To assist with ongoing development of a technical underwriting function and writing of profitable business. Underwriting functions includes; Risk Underwriting, Product Development and Fraud Prevention. It also includes assisting other functions such as Pricing, Customer Contact Centre and IT perform their roles to the highest of standards
Our client in the centre of Cardiff have an exciting opportunity for a Motor Claims Handler to join their growing team. The Position
You will deliver planned performance and service standards to ensure customers are provided with an excellent customer experience in addition to being innovative and proactive when dealing with all aspects of customer & third-party claims.
The scope includes responsibility for delivering:
• Customer communications via live chat, phone and email.
• Handling accidental damage, fire, theft & vandalism claims from report to settlement
Our client, a legal firm are looking for a Records Assistant to help with the administration of the Records database. Specifically:
• Scanning of daily post into the records system
• Filing away Epile, Non-Docket and Filing only correspondence onto docs
• Z’ding cases in the abandonment folder of docs
• Providing administrative support to the wider Records team on an ad hoc basis
• Downloading EPO/UKIPO post in the absence of current Records Assistant • Converting Records e-mails and sorting them into the correct categories (Epile, Non-Docket, Filing only) in the absence of current Records Assistant.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate :
• An interest in data management
• An interest in working within a modern professional service environment
• 3 A-Levels.
• Attention to detail
• A positive, “can do” approach
• Good IT skills and an ability to pick up new systems quickly
• Work effectively in a team environment
• A consistent, reliable, flexible manner and good time keeping
Our client is a national Legal firm and they are looking for an administrator to join its busy team in central London. The primary duties and responsibilities for this role are listed below:
• Reports Grant Certificates to clients, adds services to WIP, and prepares invoices
• Assists Amazon team with cold reporting and billing
• Sends work requests to paralegal team on behalf of Fee Earners
• Maintains internal electronic case files, in line with “Take-on” procedure
• Updates working copy
• Formats Word/Excel/PowerPoint documents for Patent Office filings and client reports • Uploads documents to the internal Document Management System
• Prepares travel requests and expense claims
• Books meetings
• General support to the Team
• Proof-reading The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
• Good IT skills as we are a paperless office and we have a number of IT systems (essential)
• c.6-12 months previous experience in an administrative role, though not necessarily IP or legal (desirable)
• A “can-do” approach
• A consistent, reliable, flexible manner and good time keeper
• Excellent organisational skills and the ability to communicate effectively
• The ability to prioritise and work well under pressure
• The ability to fosters trust and understanding within the team by:
o showing willingness to assist when requests come in
o showing concern for others by offering to cover
o being positive and responsive to requests
Our client is a well know accountancy practice in Newport and they are looking to strengthen their team by recruiting an Audit Senior The role:
• Audit senior/ Semi-senior reporting to managers or directly to partners.
• You will lead teams and provide guidance and support to more junior colleagues.
• You will be involved in a broad range of assignments including:
• A range of statutory audits.
• Some charity clients