Our client is looking to recruit an EPOS Technician to join their team in Cardiff Main Tasks and Objectives:
• Carry out EPOS/IT hardware filtering
• Carry out basic testing of EPOS/IT hardware
• Internal and external clean of multiple models of EPOS and non-EPOS equipment
• Support the sales function with identifying EPOS/IT hardware specifications
• Support when required the warehouse team with technical experience
• Final physical quality check of repaired unit before passing to good stock
• Accurate logging of work completed and unit movements on the company’s system
• Help develop colleagues through mentoring and on the job training
• Perform other similar and related duties as assigned
Skills required • Basic PC Technical Skills –
• Interpersonal skills to work with other departments and team members
• Strong communication skills
• Organised and able to prioritise work
• Competent computer user to be able to enter work in a database, use basic spreadsheets and communicate via email
• GCSE Maths and English or equivalent
• Experience of repairing PC and peripheral hardware
Our client, a respected large law firm are looking for Law Graduates to work in their Real Estate department.
You will have completed a law degree and ideally have some knowledge of work within a legal environment although this is not essential.
You will need to be eager, quick to learn, committed and be able to use your own initiative.
If you are looking for experience within a busy, high pressure legal environment and are able to commit to an ongoing role please apply
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Legal Cashier to join our clients growing accounts department. The role will involve working in an accounts team of 17, utilising a number of bespoke Solicitors accounting systems to include;
SOS (Solicitors Own Software accounting package)
Online Banking Systems
This is a varied role involving the following tasks;
Help managing all client bank accounts monies in
Daily Bank Statement posting
Checking completion statement
Inputting volume TT’s and BACS payment
Transfers between client and office account as per SAR guideline
Banking and issuing cheque
Booking travel - train tickets and hotel
Processing credit card payment
Monitoring unbilled disbursement
Handling staff queries regarding ledgers via email, telephone or online Helpdesk
The successful candidate will have a good level numeracy and of IT literacy, to include MS Word and Excel and a good understanding of Solicitors Accounts Rules.
This is an ideal position for someone who has experience of working within Legal Finance and would like to move to a fast moving team within a large Law firm.
Excellent organisation and time management skills are also required as well as accuracy and attention to detail