Our client, a respected large law firm are looking for Law Graduates to work in their Real Estate department.
You will have completed a law degree and ideally have some knowledge of work within a legal enviroment or an office enviroment
You will need to be eager, quick to learn, committed and be able to use your own initiative.
If you are looking for experience within a busy, high pressure legal enviroment and are able to commit to an ongoing role please apply
Our clients Core Real Estate team works across the world, providing clients with the benefit of local representation coupled with national and international resource.
• Providing the full range of secretarial and administrative support to a team of legal advisers and key clients
• Providing financial administrative support to Legal Advisors. Processing invoices, write offs, transfers, preparing clients monthly reports, invoice narratives and sending out to clients.
• Dealing with and screening calls for legal advisers; delivering a positive client experience
• Management of emails and correspondence
• Acting as liaison point for clients and colleagues
• Highly proactive and responsive diary management
• Organising internal and external meetings
• Organising travel, business trips, itineraries and events
• Dealing with expenses claims for legal advisers
• Providing a full financial administration service to support legal advisers; preparing bills and liaising with the offshore Finance team, management of payments, receipts and transfers, dealing with arising queries and issues
• Producing high quality legal documents, correspondence and presentations using the MS Office suite and in-house tools
• Digital dictation using Big Hand software
• File opening and closing; ensuring both physical and electronic client and internal files are properly maintained
• Working as part of a wider secretarial team; supporting and covering for other secretaries and their legal advisers as needed
Skills and experience:
We'd love to hear from you if you have already worked as a legal secretary, ideally in a Real Estate environment
Our client, a large legal firm in Cardiff carries out volume conveyancing work for banks and other financial institutions.
They are looking for a Legal Assistant with conveyancing experience to work predominantly with their Equity Release Team,
The ideal candidate will have studied for the LPC and have knowledge on Land Law.
• Experience of using a case management system, excel and word
• Target driven
• Excellent quality maintained even at times of high workload
• Ability to manage own priorities and deliver to targets in a volume environment
• Flexibility to support with other similar work in the department if required.
• Excellent communication skills
Skills and experience:
The job holder must a be able to demonstrate the following essential competencies:
• Ability to work on own initiative without close supervision
Our client, a Professional Development and Funding body, are looking for an Executive Officer to provide:
• Executive and administrative support as part of the administering the funding, tracking and recording arrangements for Induction in Wales on behalf of the Welsh Government
Under the direction of the Professional Development and Funding Manager, the Executive Officer will work as part of a team in ensuring that:
. information received about Inductions is input / uploaded to the relevant database and maintained thereafter;
. all financial claims are received and processed according to agreed timescales; and
. funding is distributed (consultant and non-consultant) within agreed financial protocols
Our client is a fast-growing Cardiff based motor insurance company with ambitious plans to grow. They expect to be supporting over 50,000 insurance policy-holders within two years of trading. After that the sky is the limit!
About the role
This is a very rare opportunity to join and experience working in a company at the start of an exciting journey. This role is focused on you providing every customer with a consistently positive experience