Water Operations Coordinator (sd/woc)
Sector: Business Support
Our client is in Cardiff city centre and they are looking for a Coordinator in their Water Operations section. The role is temporary and is ongoing
The main aim of the role is to provide the administrative support required by the water asset operations department. Including excellent customer service to customers / companies and retailers while handling asset related queries
- Schedule appointments for field engineers to complete meter and service investigation work to close down customer and asset related queries.
- To maintain the water asset information databases, water quality results, adoption records and spread sheets.
- To administer the business' published processes ensuring customers are replied to within the set standards of service and escalating where necessary to ensure these are met. Communicating via email and phone required.
- Update and manage any water asset/meter updates or transactions in the Central Market Operating System (CMOS) for Non Domestic premises.
- Liaise with developers / customers and contractors to book appointments for water regulations inspections and administer the process.
- To have a clear understanding and ability to read site plans and layouts to identify areas requested, selecting the correct information for completion of reports and finalising customer requests.