Sales Executive North Wales (SD/SENW)
Location: Abergele, Conwy
£20,190 – £25,367
Sector: Sales & MarketingJump to application form
Our National client, a charitable organisation are looking for a Sales Executive to nurture and develop the North Wales region.
1. To identify and develop strategic marketing and sales opportunities for the
Organisation’s training & supplies business to increase income and profile.
2. To identify new customer/client market opportunities/prospects with sales potential for the Organisation’s training & supplies products, to contact those prospects with a view to converting opportunities into clients.
3. To communicate with new and existing customers to develop effective relationships, familiarise and identify with their business and to advise/assist them by suggesting appropriate solutions to help address their First Aid, Health and Safety, Supplies or related business needs.
4. To promote and represent the organisation at external Business Shows and Networking events.
5. To keep abreast of changes and new developments with regards to health & safety law and associated codes of practice.
6. To identify and to tender for suitable business opportunities within the commercial, public and private sectors.
7. To submit high quality, well researched tender proposals.
8. To develop and maintain Company sales related databases and to generate and provide appropriate and timely sales business reports.
9. To provide information and feedback to customer/clients relating to date sensitive equipment and maintenance and requalification requirements.
10. To meet the reporting requirements for successful contracts and taking responsibility for providing accurate and timely responses to their requests.
11. To liaise with management regarding sales strategic planning and ongoing business opportunities.To be successful in this role you will need a B2B sales and business development track record.
The role will require you to be based in North Wales, within commuting distance of Abergele where they have a training centre. You will work from this office and from home.
A full driving licence is also essential due to travel requirements