Marketing Manager (sd/mm)
£25000 to £35000
Sector: Sales & MarketingJump to application form
Our client is an exciting and forward thinking FMCG company and have exceptional growth plans.
They require a creative and strategic Marketing Manager who is excited by the task of working with one of the UK’s most sustainable and exciting brands. They are looking for someone who has experience building, managing and executing a total marketing strategy and budget.
You will work closely with the Head of Sales and Founders to make a truly iconic brand in the UK.
This role is available as a full time post or ideally 4 days a week to begin
Deliver, support and inspire the total annual business plan.
· Development and implementation of the marketing objectives, strategy and plan across all elements of the marketing mix.
· Emphasis on driving awareness and trial around the brand and products.
Manage and develop our Marketing Team.
· Manage and inspire the current team.
· Grow and train new members of the team
· Ensure the total marketing team are working towards their set objectives and goals to deliver the marketing plan.
Create perfect brand experiences for consumers to encourage people to LOVE the brand and join our movement.
· Drive experiential moments at scale to introduce consumers to the brand
· Ensure all marketing comms are clear and effective in bringing the brand to life and getting consumers excited about the brand.
Trade and digital support to ensure the brand is always shining at point of purchase.
· Close alignment with Head of Sales on key customer plans and execution of these at a trade level.
· Clearly understand and drive the digital channels to ensure online customer growth and retention.
· Making sure the product is the most VISIBLE brand both in store and online!
Drive strategic direction of the brand.
· Understand key trends in the UK market and work closely with the founders and board to ensure that we’re always ahead of the game and constantly innovating and improving.
· Build solid relationships with other internal departments to ensure plans are delivered on time and in full.
· Carry out market research and report efficiently on product and proposition performance in market.
The role is perfect for someone who…
• Has 2–3+ years experience in FMCG marketing with proven track record.
• Has a genuine passion for marketing and brand.
• Has exceptional interpersonal and organisational skills, with the ability to communicate with multiple stakeholders at various levels.
• Loves a challenge and approaches problems with a can-do and positive attitude.
• Is not afraid to get stuck into all areas of a business in fast growth.
• Is able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Has experience both building and executing marketing strategy.
• Is experienced at managing and mentoring a team.
• Is comfortable building budgets.
• Is an innovator and has experience in a creative environment.
• Has a genuine passion sustainability
• Has experience in digital marketing.
• Is a team player with a great sense of fun!
· Share Options worth £13.5k
· Competitive salary £25000 to £35000 doe
· A dynamic, ambitious and fun working environment.