Marketing Executive (sd/mev)
Location: Cardiff, Cardiff
Sector: Sales & Marketing
Based on the outskirts of Cardiff, our technology based client are looking for a versatile Marketing Executive to join its team.
Main duties and responsibilities
• Manage outgoing communications and press releases.
• Website management content/content design and copy.
• Identify and attend targeted industry events.
• Develop and implement all forms of digital outreach campaigns.
• Conduct social media planning, strategy and execution.
• Facilitate weekly blogs.
• Maintain brand updates and manage websites through CMS.
• Support partner activities for lead and revenue generation.
• Manage internal marketing requirements.
• Support intranet management.
• Develop CRM data, marketing list and email campaigns.
• Ensure CRM data and marketing activities and data are in compliance with data protection regulations.
• Track customer satisfaction during all pre-sales activities.
• Manage incoming leads and qualification.
• Manage and develop sales collateral.
• Liaise with PR, press and promotional organisations.
• Take the lead in organising social and charity events.
• Report on all digital and direct activities to the sales director.
• Undertake any competitor research requested by the sales director.
• Support the Business Development Team.
• Support the Account Management Team.
• Experience in a customer facing or telephone role skills
• Experience in using a wide range of social media for corporate purposes
• Experience in writing web content materials, banners and advertisements
• Business to business (B2B) marketing experience
• Experience of working within technology sector
• Experience of working with a wide range of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software
• Experience of competitor research
• Enthusiastic, energetic and creative, able to “think out of the box”
• Passionate about marketing
• Focused and results orientated
• Responsible attitude
• Good team player
• Proactive, logical and methodical approach
• Ability to cope with an environment of change and pressure and remain calm and professional
• Flexible and willing to travel when required