Legal Assistant-Equity Release (sjl/laer)
Our client, a large legal firm in Cardiff carries out volume conveyancing work for banks and other financial institutions.
They are looking for a Legal Assistant with conveyancing experience to work predominantly with their Equity Release Team,
The ideal candidate will have studied for the LPC and have knowledge on Land Law.
• Experience of using a case management system, excel and word
• Target driven
• Excellent quality maintained even at times of high workload
• Ability to manage own priorities and deliver to targets in a volume environment
• Flexibility to support with other similar work in the department if required.
• Excellent communication skills
Skills and experience:
The job holder must a be able to demonstrate the following essential competencies:
• Ability to work on own initiative without close supervision.
• Handle a large and varied caseload
• Adaptable and flexible to meet business/team demands.
• Manage and prioritise a demanding and varying workload.
• Commitment to team goals and personal development.
• Capable of establishing good working relationships with colleagues and both internal and external clients.
• Lateral thinker with ability to seek improvements to existing practices for the good of the business.
• Sale and purchase ability