Head of Associate Network (sd/han)
Location: Swansea, Swansea
We have an exciting opportunity to help build a new business unit within a forward thinking and dynamic computing business.
In this role you will be bidding for new business using tender frameworks and developing a database on relevantly skilled IT consultants who are able to fulfill the contract IT roles won during the bidding process.
Job Role: Head of Associate Network
- Build and Maintain network of IT consultants
- Bid completion for IT outcomes and Specialists via framework agreements.
- Account Management of clients
- Regular liaison with IT consultants
- Admin support for IT consultants who are in post
£40K plus sales related bonus.
Candidate should have some experience in technical recruitment consultancy and looking for a challenge to further their career.
Based in Swansea, some UK travel will be required.