Ecommerce Assistant (sd/ec)
Sector: Sales & Marketing
Would you like to be involves with a top 100 UK website in the Internet retailing 2016 Top 500 list?
With millions of page views a week. With thousands of great value family fashion items available online – it’s an exciting team to work in.
A passion for digital and a technically sound mind is a must as well as a forward thinking mind-set. You will work with the wider eCommerce team alongside another ecommerce coordinator to continuously update and optimise the web.
As an E-Commerce Co-coordinator, you will assist the Digital Marketing Manager and Trading Manager to set up and action website management, delivering and optimising online strategies using website, paid search, SEO, email, analytics and other tactics to increase engagement and brand awareness across the digital landscape.
Web: Supporting the development, daily changes, coding and design of the website.
Analytics: monitoring and reporting on the effectiveness of website and channel optimisation using Google Analytics.
PPC: Knowledge of Keyword planning, Understanding Adword Campaigns.
Marketing automation: designing and coding of emails and landing pages.
CMS: working with the merchandising and design teams to maximise the effectiveness of the optimisation and conversion of the website using key content.
SEO: Continuous updating and optimising website in line with the wider team and agency to improve SEO and Rankings.
To Apply for this role, you’ll need :-
Experience with Magento, Coding, HTML, Product Feeds, Website Caching, Price File importing, CMS, CSS, Wordpress and Google Analytics.
• Technical sound knowledge of co-ordinating website management with understanding and implementation of coding and caching across desktop and mobile devices.
• Ability to maintain homepage, landing page and website asset updates and implementation.
• Build, schedule and test emails using database management system.
• Understand UX and the impact this has on the overall web performance.
• Produce regular reports on web and email performance.
• Analysis of data to suggest and make impactful decisions.
• Website optimisation
• Competitor analysis
• SEO and PPC knowledge.
• Understanding Affiliate activity.