Audit Senior (sd/uas)
Location: Newport, Gwent
Sector: Finance & InsuranceJump to application form
Our client is a well know accountancy practice in Newport and they are looking to strengthen their team by recruiting an Audit Senior
• Audit senior/ Semi-senior reporting to managers or directly to partners.
• You will lead teams and provide guidance and support to more junior colleagues.
• You will be involved in a broad range of assignments including:
• A range of statutory audits.
• Some charity clients.
• Mixture of client money audits including solicitors accounts rules.
• Other assurance engagements including grant claims.
• You will also be involved in preparation of statutory accounts.
• ACA or ACCA qualified or part qualified.
• 2+ years of audit experience.
• Good IT Skills are an advantage, particularly Excel. We use CCH Accounts Production
and CCH Audit Automation (ProAudit). Sage experience is also useful.
• Good communication skills both verbal and written are essential.
• Able to foresee issues and find solutions.
• Commensurate with experience.
• Normal hours of work are 37.5 per week, to be worked from 8.30am to 5.00pm.
• 28 days holiday (including statutory bank/public holidays)
• Flexible working
• Additional 2 days (discretionary) holiday at Christmas
• Study package
• ICAEW subscriptions paid